Monday, July 5, 2010

KTE Switzerland- Silvaplana

pic by: Jan Schiegnitz

After a long drive we arrived at Silvaplana, a beautiful spot with super nice landscape.
I went for a nice boat trip over the lake of Silvaplana together with Emiel and Ian, for some nice exploring of the country.

Next day the comp started, I was in the 3e heat against Tom Shuller. The wind was super light and I did not have any power to pop some nice tricks. Tom took his advantage and won the heat.
When the singles were finished, we immediately started the doubles. I was in the first heat against Emiel Rense I did win this heat. But because the wind dropped after another heat, the doubles could not be finished and I did not get up in the ranking.

It was a super nice event with lots of things to do next to kiting, and I am looking forwards to come back here next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home